(residents & Guests)-When posting a NEW TOPIC - it is necessary to use at LEAST TWO WORDS for your topic Title.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

hi me lil G & T

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
karen

PostSubject: hi me lil G & T   Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Very nice site .. and hi to all members I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi me lil G & T   Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Hi ya Karen, it's so nice to hear from you, and of course you are very welcome,hope you and Bill are well,??glad you like our site,not a lot going on at the moment, but later in the next few weeks we are expecting it to hot up about the swimming pools may not open?? but we are all going to do our best for this Not to happen.we just have to get more owner's involved with these big big decisions,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sitiodelgolf.forumotion.co.uk
karen

PostSubject: pools    Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:20 pm

What's wrong with the pools then hon ? Crying or Very sad
If it's anything like some of the stupid red tape here, I hope you get it sorted, been paying all the bills here since we moved in 10yrs ago, on the leccie and water bill, they have had us down as 0 residents !!!! The flipping ( being lady like here ) palaver we have had and still having trying to get them to put it right.A year on and still battling with the beaurocrats.
Love to you and Fay... keep well drunken bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi me lil G & T   Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:19 am

Morning Karen, we are in need of a lot of money to comply with a licence law?? we have five pools here at Sitio so it will take a lot to get them legal,it's a big worry, because as it stands at this time officially the pools are all closed, BUT we have a new President that really cares, and she will do her best to get this sorted,as we speak the pools are being surveyed, we should have there results in a week or two, then we can do what ever needs doing,
Back to top Go down
karen

PostSubject: pools   Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Are the pools down to you then hon ? I would have thought that was down to the owners, with say, tenants paying a maintenance fee ? Hope you get it all sorted and you all have your pools up and running for your midnight skinny dips , hope you are both well Wink x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi me lil G & T   Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:59 am

ha ha ha no it's not anything to do with me, we have 159 owners, that have to pay the bill's,its regulations that have to be obeyed, and that will cost the owners money,and in these sad times people just can not keep putting there hand's in to there pockets, but it looks like once again they will have to,no Karen i am not a owner,but all these thing's effect every one,if the rules are obeyed then skinny dipping will be a thing of the past,ha ha we will have to have all the pools fenced??i only set up this forum hoping the owners can get to know each other, or at least communicate with each other,we do have a web site for sitio, but the chap that runs it, will not have a forum, so that's why we (Chris and i) thought we would see how it went if we opened one, so thank's for your interest,p.s we are fine thnk you,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi me lil G & T   

Back to top Go down

hi me lil G & T
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sitio Del Golf Resident & Guest Forum :: Sitio Del Golf :: Welcome-
Jump to: