(residents & Guests)-When posting a NEW TOPIC - it is necessary to use at LEAST TWO WORDS for your topic Title.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Living in Hope regarding the Pools

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
susan

PostSubject: Living in Hope regarding the Pools   Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:15 am

I am still hoping that the pools will be open in time for the summer, if not I am afraid that all the owners I rent for will have to take a reduction in the rents. It is all such a shame, as we have worked so hard and get so many repeat bookings now. Still I am sure that Marisa (Maria Louisa Reverte) will sort things out, after all she has the history being President for a long term.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ken
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Living in Hope regarding the Pools   Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:56 am

I too wish the same, but after reading Eddies translated report, i think that is all it will be this summer, wishful thinking,and i do hope that Maria Louisa is adding her input to help our President, i think she really needs some help on this,i don't have a address of her's ,so could you invite her to join this forum, then perhaps we will get some committee news,there does not seem to be any new's as to what IS happening,the owners have GOT to stand up and be counted, they must write to the committee members and the admin and the web site, we all need answers A.S.P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sitiodelgolf.forumotion.co.uk

Living in Hope regarding the Pools
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1