(residents & Guests)-When posting a NEW TOPIC - it is necessary to use at LEAST TWO WORDS for your topic Title.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

General disrepair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rosemariestavert

PostSubject: General disrepair   Mon May 02, 2011 7:53 am

The area around the entrance to my apartment, and the stairwell, is looking decidedly neglected. As owners we pay a lot of money for the general upkeep of our community. it is bad enough that we have issues with the pools, without the general neglect of the rest of the community areas.

i am still waiting for the planter overhanging my garden balcony to be made good and repainted. I have been waiting a year now.

Come on Babylon gardens, show us how you can make our community a nice place to live. You are working well with the planting please show us what you can do with this now.

Look at the pictures....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BABYLONGARDEN

PostSubject: Re: General disrepair   Mon May 02, 2011 12:22 pm

definetly no the best views, pity you could not catch any of the many dog things in this area. All the areas that were full of clover are now recovering due to the chemicals we put . The condition of the water tap closet doors is bad all around but it is no priority at the moment. We need to have the irrigation working automatically so that it does not take valuable time to do more in general maintenace. The garage doors will be painted in this month.
thanks
ariel
Back to top Go down
View user profile

General disrepair
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1