Sitio Del Golf Resident & Guest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(residents & Guests)-When posting a NEW TOPIC - it is necessary to use at LEAST TWO WORDS for your topic Title.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wheelchair hire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rosemariestavert

Wheelchair hire Empty
PostSubject: Wheelchair hire   Wheelchair hire I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:54 am

We have our mum coming for a visit in June, and she is not as mobile as she used to be. Does anyone know where we may be able to borrow/hire a wheelchair for a week so we can take her for a stroll along the seafront?
Back to top Go down
Ken
Admin
Ken

Wheelchair hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair hire   Wheelchair hire I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Rosemarie, i think there is a place in Fuengirola, when i go into town I'll find out for you,i think it is the chemist opposite the train station.
Back to top Go down
https://sitiodelgolf.forumotion.co.uk
rosemariestavert

Wheelchair hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair hire   Wheelchair hire I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:15 am

Ken wrote:
Rosemarie, i think there is a place in Fuengirola, when i go into town I'll find out for you,i think it is the chemist opposite the train station.

thanks Ken
Back to top Go down
Chris Cooper

Chris Cooper

Wheelchair hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair hire   Wheelchair hire I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:14 am

There is often a place at La Cala market on wednesday or Saturday where they show electric ones that can be rented by the week. I'm not sure where their store is but they often display them next to the market - by the south-bound ramp to the main road.
Also I have rented a push wheelchair quite cheap from the Farmacia just past El Faro at Playa Marina. Its the turnoff on the right just past the Cambio at El Faro - its not a bad idea to ask in your local Farmacia though - they are bound to know somewhere if they dont have any themselves.
Just a good bit of advice - make sure the tyres are inflated cos they are a bugger to push if they arent.
Good luck
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesquire.co.uk
rosemariestavert

Wheelchair hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair hire   Wheelchair hire I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:55 am

rosemariestavert wrote:
We have our mum coming for a visit in June, and she is not as mobile as she used to be. Does anyone know where we may be able to borrow/hire a wheelchair for a week so we can take her for a stroll along the seafront?

thanks, we'll make enquiries when we are out next week.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Admin
Ken

Wheelchair hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair hire   Wheelchair hire I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:41 am

OK Rosemarie, in the miramar, arcade there is a chair hire company ,all sorts, but for one you can just fold up to put in the car is €5 a day , phone number 670964181 Carlos.
Back to top Go down
rosemariestavert

Wheelchair hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair hire   Wheelchair hire I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:03 am

Ken wrote:
OK Rosemarie, in the miramar, arcade there is a chair hire company ,all sorts, but for one you can just fold up to put in the car is €5 a day , phone number 670964181 Carlos.
thanks Ken, we'll go and see him next week and arrange for June
Back to top Go down
Ken
Admin
Ken

Wheelchair hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair hire   Wheelchair hire I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:00 am

fetch ya brollies, weather looks crap for next week, sorry,
Back to top Go down
rosemariestavert

Wheelchair hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair hire   Wheelchair hire I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:10 am

Ken wrote:
fetch ya brollies, weather looks crap for next week, sorry,

I know, can't believe it. Its 25 today in London and looks like staying hot for the next week. Picked the wrong week didn't we.
Looking forward to seeing you.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Admin
Ken

Wheelchair hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair hire   Wheelchair hire I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:31 am

never mind some good food and a few drinks and a nice game or three of cards,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wheelchair hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheelchair hire   Wheelchair hire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheelchair hire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sitio Del Golf Resident & Guest Forum :: Sitio Del Golf :: General Interest-
Jump to: