Sitio Del Golf Resident & Guest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(residents & Guests)-When posting a NEW TOPIC - it is necessary to use at LEAST TWO WORDS for your topic Title.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

today pool painting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken
Admin
Ken

today pool painting Empty
PostSubject: today pool painting   today pool painting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:49 am

By the end of today one of the big pool's will have been painted, this as come about by the amount of complaints from owners?? so i do hope this is money well spent? this pool had three leaks which the gardeners have managed to repair? i think? anyway all i can do is send you a progress report,i have posted three pictures ,one you will see has the pool closed board, but people are looking after them selves and enjoying a swim with there friends and family,
today pool painting Piantingpools008

today pool painting Piantingpools006

today pool painting Piantingpools003

but the second pool is still like this at the moment??

today pool painting Piantingpools009
Back to top Go down
https://sitiodelgolf.forumotion.co.uk
rosemariestavert

PostSubject: Re: today pool painting   today pool painting I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:58 am

don't understand why they have done this. I hope there is a good reason, and that it can be used.
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: today pool painting   today pool painting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:48 am

Any more news of big pool, has it been filled and is it being used? As you know Ken, being the first people to more into Sitio I have always thought of this as MY POOL and the other big one as Eddie's.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Admin
Ken

PostSubject: Re: today pool painting   today pool painting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:44 pm

ha ha well Eddie has no chance this year,but your pool was being filled last week, but as i am in the u.k till next Thursday, i hope Chris or some one can help you, xx
Back to top Go down
https://sitiodelgolf.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: today pool painting   today pool painting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

today pool painting
Page 1 of 1