Sitio Del Golf Resident & Guest Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(residents & Guests)-When posting a NEW TOPIC - it is necessary to use at LEAST TWO WORDS for your topic Title.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gardens - Feb 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Cooper

Chris Cooper

Gardens - Feb 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Gardens - Feb 2012   Gardens - Feb 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:01 am

While the gardens are looking good and well cared for - I wonder if anyone else has noticed that the grass is looking a bit 'off-colour' ?
It could be that the rain shortage has been responsible (which I hope) but I cant help looking at the grass and comparing it with Los Lagos Golf course ???
Nowhere near that bad of course but it has crossed my mind that perhaps some of what they have used to kill off the Golf grass has seeped through ?
Perhaps the gardeners can answer it (or maybe its just in my mind ?).
The sad loss of the Palms next to Fase 5 pool has been more than compensated for by the work the gardeners have done and I'm sure once they are finished with the work on the pool it will be looking great for the summer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesquire.co.uk
Jenny

Jenny

Gardens - Feb 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens - Feb 2012   Gardens - Feb 2012 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:47 am

Hi Chris,

Hopefully by the time we come down for the meeting the gardeners will have established what is wrong with the grass as last year I thought they said it was too much rain causing the trouble as they even asked that residents did not water it themselves. Glad to know they are, on the whole, doing a good job. Jenny
Back to top Go down
Chris Cooper

Chris Cooper

Gardens - Feb 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Grass is greener ?   Gardens - Feb 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:52 am

Thankfully the grass is now starting to look much better.
I was not the only person to think that maybe the gold course had caused some problem but it does look as though
its coming back nicely.
Well done the gardeners.
Now they need to get the pools done and ready for you folks coming at EASTER !!!
I have no idea if they will be yet but if I find out I will put it on here.

Regards all
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesquire.co.uk
Sponsored content

Gardens - Feb 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardens - Feb 2012   Gardens - Feb 2012 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gardens - Feb 2012
Page 1 of 1